Goat Milk Soap| Made with Organic Goat Milk | Unscented | Infused with Calendula Flowers
Creamy Goat Milk Bar Soap made with Organic Goat Milk Infused Calendula Flowers and Nourishing Oils and Butters
Nourishes the skin while it cleanses without stripping skin’s moisture.
Ancient Egyptian Beauty Secret - Gentle and Amazing for Sensitive Skin - Unscented
Goat milk has the same pH as human skin, exfoliates gently with lactic acid, and is rich in vitamins, minerals, and prebiotics which helps to keep the microbiome of your skin well-balanced and prevent visible signs of irritation and sensitivity.
Goat’s milk contains high levels of alpha-hydroxy acids (lactic acid). These acids have a mild exfoliating effect, making dead skin cells easier to remove — leaving you with smoother, more youthful skin.
- Goat’s milk contains triglycerides (the main constituents of natural fats and oils) which act as moisturizers, naturally softening skin and reducing inflammation.
- Goat’s milk also contains many essential nutrients, vitamins and mineral like D, C B1, B6, B12, E and K that feed the skin
- Antibacterial properties in goat’s milk delay the growth of microbes that can cause skin conditions such as acne.
- Goat’s milk soap is gentle and less allergenic than commercial soaps.
- Calendula Flowers provides light exfoliation and is soothing to the skin. Very useful for dry skin and eczema
Note: Handmade bars of soap will last a long time if kept dry between uses and if kept out of direct streams of water. We recommend using a draining soap dish and wash cloth or luffa sponge to make the most of your soap bar.
Ingredients: Saponified Coconut Oil, Fair Trade Sustainable Organic Palm Oil, Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Goat Milk, Cocoa Butter, Calendula Flowers and Titanium Dioxide.