Empower Yourself: 30 Feel-Good Affirmations That Every Woman Needs to Hear
When it comes to embracing positivity, the words we speak have a great influence. However, the most pivotal power lies in verbalizing them and truly believing them. Our minds tend to be overwhelmed by negative energies daily, thus it is essential to nurture positivity within ourselves. A phenomenal way to do this is through positive affirmations. By engaging in them regularly, we are able to take control of the way our mindset operates. To form a habit out of these affirmations, incorporate them into something you do each day such as brushing your teeth.
How to Practice Affirmations
When it comes to affirmations, there are three methods to help you make the most of them. 1) Say it out loud 2) Write it down and 3) Print it and put it somewhere you can see it daily. In order for affirmations to have the power to affect your life positively, you have to be consistent—the best way to do this is to practice daily affirmations. You don’t need to use all three methods, but at least one has to be used to get the benefits.
The Benefits of Positive Affirmations
Positive affirmations can be very beneficial to our mindset.
Here are a few benefits.
- Reduce self-critical thoughts that can sabotage positive thoughts
- Help to improve overall mood
- Create better coping skills for challenging moments
- Improves self-esteem
These Positive Affirmations can be used to enhance one's practice:
- I’m worthy of the best things in life
- I’m capable of doing hard things
- I’m making strides every day
- I’m healthy - mind, body, and spirit
- I love what I see in the mirror
- I have time today to invest in myself
- I have enough time each day to get things done
- I sleep peacefully and rest well at night
- My self-care isn’t selfish
- I have a purpose and a passion, so I show up to life
- I believe in my dreams and go after them no matter what
- I have time each day to meditate for a few minutes
- My heart is filled with love, and I give and receive love.
- I affirm that goodness is within me, and I can pour it out into this world
- I have gifts and talents that make a difference in this world
- I deserve days off, even if I didn’t accomplish my dreams
- I trust my decision making
Affirmations are a remarkable tool to encourage positive self-talk and take better care of yourself. This is the ideal occasion to tap into the potential of your words and achieve personal growth and power. A single word or phrase has the capacity to profoundly modify your life. Use these affirmations in your daily routine for 30 days and witness just how your perspective changes.
Give yourself this opportunity to feel good every day and invest in yourself. Make it a point each day to recite affirmations, holding fast to what you say; if a phrase resonates with you, then say it repeatedly even after the 30 days are completed.